Friday, May 21, 2010

My First Post

Well, I've decided that creating a blog for Wyatt and Weston would be the best way for my close family and friends to keep up with them. Lord knows, there's always a LOT going on around here with all these boys! I also hope that one day Wyatt and Weston will be able to look back at this and know how blessed their mommy and daddy are to have such beautiful amazing boys!

I wish I would have started this when Wyatt was born, but since going back that far would probably take me FOREVER, I'm just going to begin this when they actually became brothers, September 21 2009, the day John Weston was born.

Sweet little Wyatt was about as excited as a 2 year old could be. He used to give my big belly tons of hugs and kisses all the time but I don't think he really knew what was going on until Baby Weston actually arrived.

Weston was born at 3:58 on that Monday morning. He was 7 pounds, 1.9 ounces and 19 inches long. 10 fingers, 10 toes and the cutest little face (besides his big brother) in the world!!




No comments:

Post a Comment